For those of you that know me, you are about to be blown out of the water. I am actually making some “resolutions” and I am actually going to stick to them! I know right! I’m going crazy! I know that the people who know me best just fell to the floor….whoever is around you, revive them because this is NOT a joke! I am actually going to do some things with my life! I’m no longer just floating around, I am actually going to make some commitments, stick to them, and write about them on this blog that you are reading now! I know, I know, you are so so so so so proud of me 😉
I know that New Year’s Resolutions are supposed to take place….ya know, when the New Year starts….but what can I say, I’m an individual for sure! Considering I have never been a huge fan of stupid New Year’s Resolutions in the first place, I am making my commitments now on February 28, 2010. I am committing to the following:
1) Mama and I are training to participate in the Memorial Half Marathon with my Aunt Kelly on April 25, 2010, and the Redbud 5K on April 11, 2010 — oober excited! (Keep asking me how it’s going so that I will be held accountable)
2) Reading the whole Bible by the end of the Year
3) I know this one is ridiculous, but I need to stop biting my nails — it’s a nervous habit of mine that just drives me up a wall, so NO MORE!
4) I’m going to get a job……eventually ha ha
5) I’m going to clean my room once a week (Yes, mama and daddy, this is legit!)
Anyways, short post tonight, but I wanted to get this down in writing so that I would kinda hold myself accountable…it will be good for me, and I am oober oober excited to get started! It’s gonna be an intense year, but I figure I might as well be ambitious while I’m young right??
More to come from my crazy mind later!