So, I feel like it has been an eternity since I have entered into my blogging world, and if I were to be completely honest, I MISS IT! I don’t really have anything to say in this post, but if you know me, you know that I could write out my thoughts forever and do just fine. Most of you probably don’t want to keep reading this after I say that, but all of you know that you can’t just stop 😉 I’m WAY too entertaining! ha! ha!
Anyways, so my life has been oober busy lately. I have had 6 tests in the past two weeks, and I have another one tomorrow…OH! I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!
Ok, so I am oober oober excited because this weekend I get to be a leader at BIG WEEKEND! Yes, I know! It’s a wonderful blessing in my life! I absolutely cannot wait! It has been waaaaaaay too long since I last led at a church event, and I have missed it bunchies! I have been blessed to work with the sweet Esther Kim, and Pam Yates with the Sophomore Girls! It is such a blessing to have this opportunity! I have been praying for the opportunity to get involved again, and now God has blessed me and challenged me in a HUGE way! We have some big plans for Big Weekend (ha! ha! totally did not plan that) I’m excited because not only is God gonna work in amazing ways this weekend, but we are modge-podging picture frames, making headbands, and yes…..WE ARE HAVING COUNTRY LINE DANCING NIGHT! I have been praying for this weekend for a couple weekends now, and I just know that God is going to show up in some POWERFUL ways! He is definitely freaking AWESOME, and I know that he absolutely cannot wait to grab hold of some hearts and do some powerful things in some kids lives, and hopefully some adults too! I’m excited to see what his plan is for these kids, and me. I know that he places people in our lives for a reason, and he places us in people’s lives for a reason, and I am absolutely beyond excited to be used and see people used…it’s just exciting to think about how cool my God is. He has perfect timing and perfect results! He makes us stronger and works through us by molding us and working us until we are what we need to be for Him!
LarLar20–Yes, this is my little random tangent about my sweet little Lar Lar — yes, I did give her that nick name myself (all of you are jealous!) Anyway, she asked me to write a little something to her, so I am going to do just that! For those of you that don’t know this girl, I feel sorry for you! My top ten favorite things about this beautiful girl:
1) She can make me laugh no matter the circumstance
2) She is always willing to come to me when I need her/let me come to her when I need to get away from things
3) We think almost the exact same thing about EVERYTHING
4) Even when her life is hard, she keeps on laughing and bringing other people joy (she has that tendency)
5) When I need to have a pigout night, she is willing to go to 20 Something with me and just sit with me all night
6) She has a heart of gold that makes my heart smile big and bright
7) She bakes cake with me when I get the urge/cooks a healthy picnic in my room
8) She makes the little kiddy jokes with me and growls at me with her little pinchers
9) She is always encouraging with her little “I love you boo” (that’s enough to keep me going)
10) She’s a cuddler! I know who to run to when my heart is hurting
LarLar, I love you very much! I thank you for reading my blog (even when it’s not a special shoutout to you) Keep those peeenchers alive and kicking! Always remember that I will dye your hair any color, anytime, anywhere! We need to paint our toenails, and I really need to get some sleep otherwise I’m gonna be a grouch this weekend! I love you once more…at least today (ha! ha! you know it’s everyday!) And now I say goodnight because you are asleep right next to me. What else is new??? Love!
And to everyone else…if you read that ha! ha! thanks! You’re awesome….it ended up with a little bit of importance 😉 I’ll be back I’m sure after Big Weekend to tell the world about my experience with the sweet sophomore babies….if you’re lucky I’ll put up some pics! Goodnight Moon!